DeliriumKD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theninja-RPG Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thunderbird clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

thunderbird clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: thunderbird clan   thunderbird clan EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Surname: thunderbird
Clan Classification: Body
Kekkei Genkai name: Hawk's eye
Clan History: unknown history, the bloodline is form a ancent breed now gone.
Kekkei Genkai Information/Description: the BL has the power of transformation according to the stages everyone has the same power at birth.
Back to top Go down
http://janlukky.webs.com/
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

thunderbird clan Empty
PostSubject: jutsu   thunderbird clan EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:22 pm

clan name - thunderbird
element lightning, wind
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
class - ninja
Drawbacks: Have to be in Stage Two and have Eagle Eye activated, before the next stage activates. Requires a massive amount of Chakra. Talon Blade must be in sheath and only can be performed with Divine Sword of the Eagle God.

Stage 1: Eyes turn to yellow with no pupil(Eye has no special ability just the sign of transformation). Speed Doubles and first stage of bloodline jutsus can be performed.

Stage 2: Yellow eye develops a pupil(Eye become functional). Talons grow from fingers. Speed triples and all other stats double. Eye is able to constantly have target on opponent BUT cannot predict opponents next attack.

Stage 3: Eyes turn completely black and develop a compass in the middle of the eyes. Speed maxes out. bird wings sprout from back.

Bloodline Jutsus

Stage One:

Feather Clone Jutsu- cloning technique. When it is destroyed feathers are left behind.
Wind Slash-Crescent Shaped wind attack.
Lightning Slash-Crescent Shaped lightning attack.
Hawk Stream Blast-Streamed eagle shaped slash of Chakra from Sword.
Dash-Speed driven attack and basic shoulder tackle.

Stage 2:

Eagle Eye-Description above.
Hurricane Slash-Upgraded form of Wind Slash.
Feather Sword Jutsu-Sword becomes light as a feather giving capability of multiples swings and attacks. Can only use once per fight and only lasts for 20 seconds.
10000 Talons-Spins in the air and 10000 talons made of Chakra are shot in all directions.
Hawk Stream Blast x2-Able to Stream the blast in more than one direction at once.
Dash x2-Stronger than in stage one.
Wind Annihalation Jutsu -Extremely dangerous on the hosts body when used. Possibility of death when used. It can be used at one target or to destroy all targets. It is summoned in the air and fired down and fires a 360 degree wind blast followed through by lightning shards!(All targets). Shreds through the body and lightning desenegrates the flesh as it shreds leaving not even a trace of blood behind.(Single target) Destroys enemy without destroying geography around it.
Wind Dance Barrage - It combines Sword Dance Jutsu with my Bloodline ability of Hurricane Slash and Lightning Slash.(Elements of wind and lightning).

Stage 3:

Eagle Eye Compass-Able to sense an opponent without seeing them. The eye turns black and has four lines pointing North, South, East, and West. They act as sensors to what is moving around me.
Lightning Sphere - (Genjutsu) The user is trapped into a sphere of lightning and feels like his body is being stabbed into by sharp lightning shards, and putting puncture holes throughout your chakra network. Puts you in extreme pain. When released from this jutsu, your body still bears circular bruises from the genjutsu and makes your chakra points visible to me.
Luminaire - A burst of laser(lightning) based energy is emitted from my hand and shot at the opponent. Can use it in rapid fire also.
Sonic Eagle Roar - An extremely LOUD Eagle roar that stuns the enemy temorarily. (2 seconds for a Kage and 5 seconds for a lower rank.) Can only be used every 7 posts by me not total posts.
Hurricane Annihalation Slash - This is a mix of my Wind Annihalation and Hurricane Slash. Its channelled through my hand and into my sword. It takes 3 posts to charge. It has the same affects as the Wind Annihation(Wind Annihalation doesnt destroy geography) but can destroy landscapes as well. Ultimate Destruction. It also has the drawbacks of the Wind Annihalation and can peel back my skin and damage my body.
Rising Thunder Flash - I kick the opponent up in the air. While opponent is airborn, I kick them in the gut sending them higher. I disappear and reappear, kicking them in the back, sending them even higher. Finally I appear above them and roundhouse kick them down to the ground.
Super Light Beam Kick - This attack appears to be a sliding kick in front the opponent to sweep them off their feet face first, but instead the user teleports behind them and finishes the attack by sweeping them from behind and onto their back.
Light Particle Kick - An instant kick to the gut, a teleportation to get behind the user, followed by three super speed kicks to the back of the head of the opponent
Instant Thunder Blade - Two slashes with users weapon, followed by a teleportation behind the opponent, and a final heavy slash to their back.
Lightning Flash - The user disappears before the opponent lands their attack, but reappears in that same spot just enough to avoid the hit and can deliver an almost unblockable counterattack.
Falling Thunder Blade - User can teleport from their location to directly above their opponent and drill down on them with a ferocious weapon attack.
Flash Rasengan - User is able to charge at opponent with Rasengan, then teleports to appear behind them and push attack into the back.
Instant Light - A 45 degree slash to the opponents chest, then two simultaneous roundhouse kicks to the face sending them upward. User throws weapon while opponent is airborn, teleports behind them, grabs the weapon and slashes opponent to the ground.
Double Rapid Rasengan - After landing a Rasengan, the user uses their free hand to charge another Rasengan into opponent. Thic\s causes a twister of chakra with opposite polarities to emit and triples the damage from a regular Rasengan alone.
Flying Thunder God Jutsu - User puts a seal on the opponents foot. It cannot be seen by the opponent. The user then teleports behind the opponent no matter where they are or try to hide. The end result is an UNGODLY slash across the back or back of the neck of the opponent. (By ungodly I mean you can hear the users bones cracking as they wind up for their slash.)
Flash Rasen-Shuriken (ultimate) - User is able to charge at opponent with Rasen-Shuriken, then teleports to appear behind them and push attack into the back.
Flying Dragon Strike of Heaven- hits target into the air with a uppercut slash then he follows with a paralyzing slash at the back after that i appears in front of the target and slash at its every body part many times, sending it to the ground with hard powerful slash to the chest.
If the first slash is dodged or avoided, the speed of my Divine Sword creates a powerful vacuum of wind that sucks in the target, making it vulernable enough for the second strike. the user suffers a huge strain on his body.
Final Dragon Strike of Heaven-During the flying dragon strike of heaven, each slash releases a powerful wave of chakra and the final slash will releases a huge dragon made of chakra that will deal major damage to the target. after the move ends, the surrounding battle area becomes severly cold. User passes out from chakra loss.
Back to top Go down
http://janlukky.webs.com/

thunderbird clan
Page 1 of 1