DeliriumKD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theninja-RPG Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fourm RPG.... ( getting started )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

fourm RPG.... ( getting started ) Empty
PostSubject: fourm RPG.... ( getting started )   fourm RPG.... ( getting started ) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:24 am

i got bored and decided to make this into a role play site as well, so try it out i am ready, the roleplaying game will be done by me and other admin known as gamemasters, and global mods known as gamekeepers, so if any problems, or if you spot any glitches show up let me know. forum based RP should tell a story of your charecter so any stats that would show up will be removed, other than the important stuff like equipment, money( ryo ) and credit ( gald ), skill lists, the default items may be a tad messy due to the format being different, it is due to the terms comming from different RP sites i been into and the topic items i created up till now, so do not worry about the format of the default just keep in mind that all new ones must follow the templates posted

Last edited by spirit_okami on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://janlukky.webs.com/
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

PostSubject: Re: fourm RPG.... ( getting started )   fourm RPG.... ( getting started ) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:24 am

Section I

Fighting::Be realistic, you can't go into a battle without getting injured
several times. Your character can get hurt without dying.

Battling Other Chars::When battling other characters, you don't have to
always win. Please don't be immature about losing and try to make the battle run through in a realistic manner.

Weaponry::You cannot have a weapon that is completely unstoppable. It
can be unbreakable and powerful, but not unstoppable.

God-Modding::This is where you control a character that belongs to
another person. This is not acceptable, so try to avoid it. includes god modding your own character

Immortal::The only immortal beings in the world of the living are the
beings that shouldn't be living at all. Only staff can have control over immortal characters, so they are not playable characters..

NPCs:: these are the monsters that roam about the world only staff has control of them, there are several natural NPCs that can talk.

Killing::No one, not even staff, have the right to kill another person's character unless they have permission to do so usually a plot element.

Cheating:: anyone caught will be warned, this includes dragging a battle over long periods, please play fair and not cheat

Section II

Staging area:: Aka. world map they are the threads before the sub thread think of it as traveling in between areas or planning to do something things that are not done yet in the area is posted here. missions may also take place here.

Banner:: well its OK since this is a open RPG

Section III

Writing Format::i do not mind how you write but if it is a character’s thoughts please indicate it using () { } [ ] but not * this should be done in third person unless you are fighting.

Amount::You will not be forced to write a lot. But try to make at least a single paragraph, 5 sentences. This'll increase your writing and role-playing skills. 2 line minimum

Section IV

OOC::This means Out of Character. When role-playing, try to stay
in character. If you have to something to say, place OOC in front of it in order
to show that you are speaking out of character.

Language::Inside of character, you are welcomed to use all of forms of cursing. However, you cannot use any sort of vulgar that involves race. You cannot use something religious, racial, or etc can be hurtful to someone. As well, try to not overdo the cursing.

Maturity::In order to allow a greater stretch of role-playing, there will not be a specific level of maturity set on this role play forum. please do not include anything above PG-13 for movies or rated T on ESRB for system games, which is strong language/violence, blood and gore,...etc. i do not want to see anything from rated M games here

Section V

shops and guild/alliance

guilds and alliances are special areas of roleplaying, the alliance leader, and guildmaster has the ability to make mission plots that also work with the main plot

- missions/marks these are usually done by guilds, or the guild post a bill for a mark hunt.

- alliance or guild shops are special shops that has unique items they are stronger versions of the shop items, or things that give you special bonuses, you can also get weapons, artes, or skills use a shop PM indicated staff or pref. start a thread about you shopping

- all missions are NPC elements

special powers and abilities

all sp powers and abilities will be obtained through missions to activate a mission just use the mission title as your plot title. (Subject:) if not it will be treated as a storyline plot

Last edited by spirit_okami on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

PostSubject: Tutorial   fourm RPG.... ( getting started ) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:15 pm

# Read the rules.
# Read the History (Optional but recommended)
# Read all 3 parts of the character creation guide.
# Using the provided template, create a character.
# During the creation of your character, you will notice you need to pick a village. Do so. (Bryne, Ventus, Fyllan, Rinan, Sol, Luna. or None [Chaos only])
# Go to the Housing District of the Village you chose and create a new thread named: "(Insert Name Here)'s House". Don't add the quotes. Then describe what your house in this Role-Play looks like. No castles, manors, bunkers, barracks, The White House, ect. Basically, keep it basic.
# Wait for your character to be approved, and make changes if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fourm RPG.... ( getting started )   fourm RPG.... ( getting started ) Empty

Back to top Go down

fourm RPG.... ( getting started )
Page 1 of 1