DeliriumKD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theninja-RPG Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

protected items

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

protected items Empty
PostSubject: protected items   protected items EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:57 am

protected items

protected items are relics of the old world, they are found and made by the summoners and shaman, while others are held by the samuari or the alliance members, so those are the only areas where we can get them. forgeing them requires special items or materials.

Weapon Name: Rakion
Weapon Type: katana - spirit blade
Weapon Element: fire, shadow, or light
Weapon Material: souls form humans, spirits, etc./ a demon wolf's fang / some good metal prefer moonsilver or strong steel
Weapon Special Effects:this is the base of weapon oversoul. strange thing is that if it gets broken, scratched, or dulled it mends itself overnight.
Where you got it: father's fang he was a elemental demon had it ever since.
What it looks like: it has has silver wrapping on the hilt, it was known by many names over the ages its former name Tsukiyomi the name given to it when i first got it now lost, this was made from my father's fang. the blade is black and half white with a red glow it is the light and darkness-fire edge. the blade was broken ages ago but now its at its full power it was formally known as spirit edge when reforged over the ages.

Weapon Name:silver edge
Weapon Type: short sword - spirit blade
Weapon Element: light
Weapon Material: silver dragon bone, and a clear crystal aka. light crystal
Weapon Special Effects:this blade often seen as a flute unless released when unused so it can be hung around your neck or small enough stored in pocket
Where you got it: i made it with the help of a friend since the crystal was given to me by this friend
What it looks like: made from the bone of a silver dragon and a crystal of pure light it is also known as the blade of light. this blade is white with a clear edge.

Weapon Name: crystal blade arkedge
Weapon Type: giant claymore - spirit blade
Weapon Material: soul of a crystal dragon, jujin
Weapon Special Effects: can summon the crystal dragon
What it looks like:. a crystal blue or white sword

Weapon Name: rosary of the gods
Weapon Type: spirit beads
Weapon Element:dark, light, fire, earth, wind, water
Weapon Material: elemental spirits
Weapon Special Effects: this item has the power of sealing, summoning spirits that had already passed on
What it looks like:. a chain of colord beads, black, white, red, brown, green, blue

Weapon Name: Hureku
Weapon Type: scythe
Weapon Element: dark
Weapon Material: souls of the departed
Weapon Special Effects:it has the power of dark arts mainly necromancy the art of raiseing the dead and dark summon
this weapon was found at the grave of a shaman king in ages past, the weapon has a cold feel to it.
What it looks like:.this is seen as a sickle with a long black pole.

Weapon Name: raikon
Weapon Type: rapier
Weapon Element: fire
Weapon Material: unknown
Weapon Special Effects: powers up fire element
What it looks like:. it is also known as Blazfire sabre

Weapon Name: Suka Angeal (heaven blade)
Weapon Type: claymore
Weapon Material: angel's steel
Weapon Special Effects: it has skills placed within the blade

heavenly slash - a attack with the power to cut steel

light slash - works similer to my halo slash skill with releases light aura energy in form of a cutting projectile from the tip of the blade

Heavens gale – slashes the blade in a arc that cuts the air and uses wind as a weapon , the force of impact can blow a person back and inflict cuts on exposed skin, also known as heavenly gale

Imperial Slaughter
(星皇蒼破陣, Seiou Souhajin)
tosses the foe into the air with many streams of light. He then thrusts his sword into the ground, causing a fonic glyph and even more light energy to appear and damage nearby targets.

Celestial Elegy
(神葬星浄破, Shinsou Seijouha?, )
holds his sword overhead, and spirals of light hit any nearby targets and instantly killing them. He then slams his sword against the ground, causing beams of light to appear and hit a wide range.

Ancient Requiem
(エンシェント・レクイエム, Enshento Rekuiemu)
carries the opponent into the air using a storm of fonons, and then damages them several times with a ball of energy that appears in front of him. This then explodes, knocking the character away. Unlike Radiant Howl, the ball of energy moves the target backwards.

Incantations

Lightning - Force know my plight, Release the light! Lightning!

Now, element, ___________!
(Lightning, Wind, Fire, Water)

Light morph - changes weapon into a bow or extends the blade using light energy

Licht Regen
(光の雨 (リヒト・レーゲン), Rihito Rēgen; German/dutch for "Light Rain", Japanese for "Rain of Light")
- energy is focused to the weapon and released. With this technique it fires a volley arrows at a single target

astral rain - one shot is fired into the air as it splits in mid air and falls onto a single area

celestral arrow - a standred light arrow

discription
also known as hasume or spring rain a claymore, on the blade there are runes that read - the holy light of heaven will imbue with the power and angel

What it looks like:. a pure white blade

Weapon Name: ragnorok
Weapon Type: energy blade
Weapon Element: none
Weapon Material: hilt made of crystal
Weapon Special Effects: shining nova - an attack that turns the users body into pure energy tho at weakend life this attack can take the user's life
What it looks like:. a bladeless sword

Shield Name: Kouseki Shield
Shield Element: Ice
Shield Material: Crystal
Shield Special Effects: Blocks physical and magical attacks well, absorbs ice attacks.
Where you got it: Hand crafted it myself.
What it looks like: The front of the shield is blue crystals, almost looking like pure ice, its even cold to the touch. There is a silver border around the crystal to make it look neat and even and the back is solid silver with steel handles for the user to safely hold on to. Its about 2.5 feet wide and 2.5 feet tall. It start wide at the top and comes down to a point at the bottom, the standard shield shape.

Weapon Name: Unknown. Referred to as “Jin’s Sword”
Weapon Type: Ninjaken
Weapon Element: None
Weapon Material: Black Steel
Weapon Special Effects: Chakra/Stamina are replenished 1% per minute
Where you got it: Handed down after my brother passed away from the plague.
What it looks like: Standard black ninjaken.

Weapon Name: Vingança (Revenge)
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Element: None
Weapon Material: Steel
Weapon Special Effects: None
Where you got it: Forged with samuai
What it looks like: A black handle, leading to a silver blade. A strange swirling insignia is on the hilt.

Weapon Name: katune
Weapon Type: short sword
Weapon Element: ice
Weapon Material: Sacred Steel
Weapon Special Effects: has the power to control ice.
Where you got it: held by the shamans
What it looks like:- a silver edged blade said to contain the spirit of the moon, not much is known about it but the edge is said to glow silver when its inner power awakens
Back to top Go down
http://janlukky.webs.com/
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

protected items Empty
PostSubject: Re: protected items   protected items EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:58 pm

----twin blade----

history of the weapon

Reisuke was a normal girl ages ago in anciant times. Her father and mother were sea merchants that sold many various creatures, and they were attacked by pirates one day. The pirates killed everyone that rebelled and slaved everyone else. her parents weren't among that group. The pirates had token everything of value that including those animals. Reisuke would be beaten and ran with tasks nobody could complete in just one day. One of her tasks was to feed the animals they stole. A shadow jackal burnt it's mind into Reisuke convincing her that it was a friend and would grant her power. She took him in and the ship was burnt down. She was found washed up on shore by a couple and she was taken in like a child. Her life was normal again till the moment they gave her a task to do. Reisuke cut them down with a butchers knife. She was later sentenced to death by the empire...

Kurosuke is Reisuke's twin brother. During the attack I urged my father that i could fight as well, my father struck me and then i remember waking up on the pirate ship. I was forced to do work and i wanted to kill those pirates, but couldn't. I made pact with a light wolf, and started slaughtering the pirates with a meat cleaver in hand. during which Reisuke made a compact and the ship went a blaze. I too was taken in with Reisuke, but became a soldier for the empire to make up for all that happened. When Reisuke became a murderer I was one of the soldiers sent to kill Reisuke and i did. The King was to promote me but the cleaver i hid way found its way to his neck. I killed as many as i could but was defeated by the king's top guard, and waited in a cell for my execution. A girl came in with my meat cleaver and i rushed at her, she threw the cleaver at my feet. She was an operative under me, and told me that i can't let the empire take the life of a great soldier so i took my life.

the 2 spirits that formed form the soul of Kurosuke and Reisuke are 2 demon spirits one light and one dark. the light being a wolf and the dark being a jackal. when the 2 become one they make the fuseion blade

Weapon Name: twin blade Kurosuke
Weapon Element: light, water
Weapon Material: Spirit steel
appearence - this blade has a white edge and a black hilt. known as White demon shadow
Weapon Special Effects: this blade can absorb light and water element, summon kurosuke the white wolf. the wolf is pure white with a black left foreleg, with ice blue eyes

Weapon Name:twin blade Reisuke
Weapon Element: dark, fire
Weapon Material: Spirit Steel
appearence - this blade has a black edge and a white hilt known as Black demon shadow
Weapon Special Effects: This blade can also absorb the dark and fire elements, summon Reisuke the shadow jackal. the jackal is pure black with a black right foreleg with blood red eyes

Weapon Name: fuseion blade Kakusake (Twilight Shadow)
Weapon Element: light, dark, water, fire
Weapon Material: Layered Steel
appearence - this blade has a black and white hilt with a black blade its edge has a slight white glow. it is forged by a fusion of Reisuke and Kurosuke (ten posts maximum)
Weapon Special Effects: Kakusake can absorb attacks and able to redirect them back to the opponent. summon kakusake the twilight shadow demon a 2 tailed wolf. the demon has gold eyes, dark gray fur with white forelegs its 2 tails is one white an one black.

----twin fang----

history of the weapon

"a demon dog that prowled the lands of the west". The Great Dog Demon's major foe in the manga was the dragon Ryūkotsusei, whom he could not kill but sealed onto a cliff face with his claw; Myōga calls this battle the "cause" of his death. the 2 blades of Sesshomaru and Inuyasha, formerly a fang belonging to their father a Great Dog Demon, InuTaishou after the death of the 2 holders the twin fangs are sealed away, the keys being watched by the summoners....

Weapon Name: twin fang Tenseiga (heavenly life fang)
Weapon Element: sword of life or heaven
Weapon Material: demon's fang
appearence: a rusty old katana
Weapon Special Effects: weapon cannot do any damage to living beings, can bring anything organic back to life ( trees, spirits, people ), damages the undead.

abilitys

Healing Cut: is the special ability that can restore the life of the dead by cutting the pale-bearers who take the souls of the dead. The Tenseiga can also cut beings from the afterlife or the undead.

Meidou Zangetsuha : is the special ability that can create a path into hell. The technique creates a massive black circle that will send a opponents entire body into hell. it can also create a path to the netherworld for the holder but getting back that is another story.

Weapon Name: twin fang Tessaiga (steel crushing fang)
Weapon Element: the sword of death or earth
Weapon Special Effects: it has 2 forms a Katana Form, and true form

katana- Anti-demon barrier: repels demons and other dark spirits
True Form- Kenatsu: is the special ablitiy that allows the Tessaiga to cut opponents without touching them.

ability

Wind Scar (Kaze no Kizu, 風の傷): Special attack that kills 100 demons with one strike. Inuyasha took some time to master this technique, and didn't even know of its strength at first, until Sesshomaru showed it to him. It is gained by sensing the fissure or scar between the 2 demonic forces. He learns to use it without sensing the scar by putting his own power into it. It is very useful against Kagura since she can change the demonic winds.

Backlash Wave (Bakuryuha, 爆流破): Tessaiga's ougi (or ultimate technique). Uses the opponent's strong demonic forces and unleashing the Wind Scar at the right point, the demon's energy will be reflected back with the added power of the Wind Scar. Power is amplified many folds. Gained by Inuyasha defeating Ryukotsusei and reflecting his power back at him.

Red Tessaiga

Barrier Shattering: Gained from Shiori's orb for saving her from her grandfather and his bat yokai, this technique completely shatters barriers When used, Tessaiga glows red. Only the strongest barriers cannot be shattered by this attack.

Diamond Tessaiga

Diamond Spear (Kongosoha, 金剛槍破) - Adamant Barrage in the English dub: Attack gained from Hosenki after Naraku had used a shard of the jewel to corrupt him and caused him to attack InuYasha. The diamond shards are able to pierce Naraku's stronger barriers.

Dragon Scale Tessaiga

Yoki Absorbption: Tessaiga gains the ablitiy to absorb a opponent's yoki directly. InuYasha being hanyo limits the amount of yoki the sword can absorb before regurgitating it back on the user, until Tessaiga absorbs senki which purfies the yoki and stopping the regurgitation.

Yoketsu Cutting: After realizing the true nature of the Tessaiga is to cut InuYasha learns to see yoketsu and uses the Dragon Scale Tessaiga to cut it, instantly destroying a normal yokai, beings created of many different yokai like Naraku and Moryomaru have several yoketsu and cutting them will destroy parts of their body.

Black Tessaiga

Meidou Zangetsuha: This technique was attained when Sesshoumaru's Tenseiga broke on to Tetsusaiga. The original technique creates a path to hell by creating a giant circle that can suck anyone in it's path.

Cutting Meidou Zangetsuha: The new Meidou Zangetsuha can create a single black blade or several black blades that not only cut a opponent but have their remains sucked up into the path, thus the technique keeps the original power intact while adding the Tessaiga's cutting nature.

Weapon Name: fuseion blade Sounga ( blade of hell )
Weapon Element: hell
Weapon Special Effects:

* Dragon Twister: also known as Gokuryuuha, the Dragon Twister is Sou'unga's most powerful attack, and it posseses more destructive power than Tessaiga's Backlash Wave. Sou'unga unleashes a large, violent, and powerful purple/black tornado that annihilates everything caught in its path. Myoga described this as being the attack of a Dragon from Hell. Its strength is so great it can easily bowl-over the Backlash Wave. In the Third movie, Inuyasha declares he has someone to protect, thus giving him more strength so he can perform a stronger Backlash Wave. This Backlash Wave, also coupled the combined power of Sesshomaru's Dragon Strike, was able to finally destroy the spirit of Sou'unga.

* Sheath of Sou'unga: Kept Sou'unga dormant for what seemed like seven hundered years. Saya inhabits the sheath, whom advised Myoga and Totosai to throw him with Sou'unga sheathed into The Bone-Eater's Well. Like the sheathes of Tetsusaiga and Tenseiga, it has powerful defensive capabilities.

* Resurrection: When Sou'unga is in control of a "Lesser" yōukai, he can bring back a corpse from the dead, and control it, or give it free will. Mindless corpses are filled with deadly liquified miasma.

-- twin dragon blade --

history

Reaver and Legna were ounce brothers tasked with protecting the spirit world as holy dragons, reaver's real name is nowe, and he is legna's older brother he gave up his light for power and immortality. These eventually corrupts him thus was his downfall and was soon exiled. He later returned and destroyed most of his clan leaving only a few alive, thus gave nowe the name reaver. his real story remains a mystery

Weapon Name: Reaver ( reaper )
Weapon Type: 2 handed long sword
Weapon Material: dragon's soul
appearence: the blade is black with a red hilt
Weapon Special Effects: blade morph - transforms into a dark dragon, jackal, or tengu

Weapon Name: Legna ( guardian )
Weapon Type: long sword
Weapon Element: light, fire
Weapon Material: dragon's soul
appearence: the blade is yellow/white with a blue hilt
Weapon Special Effects blade morph - transforms into a holy dragon

--- blade of ages ---

the 2 blades Jizen and Enjin are known is the blade of the new dawning age
the 4 blades Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril, Terrador, are known as the the guardian blade
the Chronicler is known as the blade of time
Malefor is known as the dark master blade
when all blades had been gathered the ulitmate blade will be forged named the blade of ages, it is named for the new beginning first age, The Eternal Night the second age, Dawn of the Dragon the third age. after the blades had been forged they had been kept by the summoners, but due to the recent demons attacks some time ago they had been sealed away the keys to the seal had been kept to this day by the summoners themselves who had used them in the past, with the exception of the blade of time who had fallen into the hands of darkness.
all the blades are longswords but they each have a different color, and forged with the dragon's soul and fang

Spyro is Jizen's real name, Spyro is a dragon of prophecy, a rare purple dragon born once every ten generations. During Spyro's incubation, the Dragon Temple was attacked by the Dark Master's forces, who are intent on destroying all the dragon eggs to prevent Spyro's birth. Ignitus, the Guardian of Fire, escaped with the purple dragon's egg, and left it to drift down the Silver River into a Swamp, hoping for the best. The egg was discovered by a family of dragonflies Nina and Flash. Upon hatching, Spyro was adopted into the family and raised as one of their own alongside Sparx, a young dragonfly who was born the same day.

Cynder is Enjin's real name After being kidnapped while still in her egg, Cynder was raised under the control of Malefor, an evil dragon known as the Dark Master. After all this, Malefor transformed Cynder into an evil adult black dragon with a personality that was truly horrible and cared about nothing but reviving her master with the Dark Crystals.

after the fall of Malefor Spyro and Cynder changed their name to Enjin and Jizen as to forget the past age, saying if it wasn't for them the world will still be in darkness as the age before him was a failure, they also did it to hide their true self.

---

Ignitus - As the leader of the Guardians, Ignitus has unquestionable ability within range of attack power, second only to Terrador in military strategy. He is often calm and collected but has been known to break out into fits of fury, using his fire ability to great effect. He blames himself for everything that has happened to Spyro and Cynder and carries that guilt throughout his life.

Volteer - Volteer was one of the four Guardians who guarded the Dragon eggs inside the Dragon Temple. When the Temple was under attack by the Dark Master's army, Volteer warned Ignitus of the coming battle and fought alongside him with Cyril and Terrador to defend the Temple. While Ignitus worked to save the egg that contained Spyro. When Ignitus returned, Volteer and the other Guardians have been overrun.

Cyril, - Cyril was captured by Cynder and her forces and was taken to Tall Plains where the power of his element was drained into a crystal to use in the ritual to release The Dark Master. Ignitus sends Spyro to rescue Cyril after he returns with Volteer and he watches Cynder as she flies away with her powered crystal. Spyro pushes on and finds Cyril but he is forced to fight the Stone Sentinel, a creature worshiped by the native Atlawas as a god who was angered at having its resting place disturbed by Cynder's actions.

Terrador. - Years after the raid on the Dragon Temple that resulted in the smashing of all the eggs except for Spyro's, the dark dragon Cynder came to power and quickly defeated Terrador. She imprisoned him in the burning lands of Munitions Forge, the home of the Manweersmalls, and the Volcano Boyzitbig, in order to drain the power of his element into a crystal to be used in a ritual to resurrect her master, The Dark Master.

Chronicler - Living in isolation for over 1000 years, the Chronicler is a well learned dragon with a flare for the dramatic when it comes to speech.

----

malefor - Malefor was a purple dragon and a talented one at that. He first mastered fire, then ice, wind, earth, electricity, and many other elements none thought existed. The Dragon Elders willingly taught him how to master the elements, but his power was unlimited and he consumed everything. When he would not stop, the Elders banished him to exile. After that, he took on the title the Dark Master and built a fortress. He recruited an army not of dragons but of Apes and taught them how to artificially harness the power of the gems, which are the Dragons' lifeforce. His malice was so great, that it split the earth and created a pit of despair called the Mountain of Malefor, also known as the Well of Souls, where he was imprisoned. While his spirit was imprisoned in the Mountain of Malefor, his essence was trapped in Convexity.

Weapon Name: Volteer (sword of thunder)
Weapon Element: lightning
appearence: a yellow blade with a gray hilt
Weapon Special Effects

summoning - Volteer is a yellow electric/thunder dragon, with a gray underbelly
Electric Stream creates a stream of thunder currents
Electric Fury releases a sea of thunder that hit all in range

Weapon Name: Cyril ( sword of ice )
Weapon Element: ice
appearence: a blue blade with a purple hilt
Weapon Special Effects

summoning Cyril is a blue ice dragon, with a purple underbelly
Ice Stream -releases a stream of freezing air, enough to freeze magma
Ice Fury - releases a blast of freezing air, will encase all who touches it in ice.

Weapon Name: Terrador ( sword of earth)
Weapon Element: earth
appearence: a green blade with a brown hilt
Weapon Special Effects

summoning Terrador is a green earth dragon with a brown underbelly
Earth Shot - fires many bullets of sharp earth,
Earth Fury - summons spires that come out of the ground
Earth Bomb - full power = Dragon Cannonball creates matter and hurls it into a target
Earth Flail - full power = Earth Pound this attack creates fissures along the ground, also known as quake.

Weapon Name: Ignitus ( sword of fire )
Weapon Element: Fire
appearence: a red blade with a orange hilt
Weapon Special Effects summoning

summoning - ignitus is a fire dragon with a red body and orange underbelly
Fire breath - standered fire breath attack
Fire Fury - creates a sea of fire
Fire Bomb - creates a giant ball of flame
Fire Wall - creates a wall of flames
Protection Bubble - protects user and everyone near it from harm using aura

Weapon Name: Chronicler ( sword of wisdom)
Weapon Element: time, dream
appearence: a white blade with a light blue hilt
Weapon Special Effects

summoning appears as a light blue dragon with a green crystal, with white wings and underbelly
Dream Manipulation - full power = Dream Control,
Dragon Time- can be used as a protection when in crisis, or slow down opponents during battle
Telekinesis. - able to make things float

Weapon Name: Enjin ( sword of darkness )
Weapon Element: Shadow, Wind, Poison, Fear, Shadow Fire
appearence: a black blade with a magneta hilt
Weapon Special Effects summoning, Disaster, Shadow Fire, Shadow force

Disaster - focuses all elements into one other than shadow fire.
Shadow force - this combines shadow and wind into one attack

normal summon - Enjin is a black dragoness with a magneta underbelly, a blade-like tail made of iron and blade claws on her wing thumbs, big magneta wings, and six silver horns on her head.

limit summon- appears like the normal summon only she also wears two silver bracelets on her two front paws, and a silver "choker" on her neck and her tail made of iron. in this form she can use shadow fire

Weapon Name: Jizen ( sword of prophecy)
Weapon Element: Fire, Electricity, Ice, Earth,
appearence: a purple blade with a yellow hilt
Weapon Special Effects

summon - Jazen is a purple dragon with a yellow underbelly, big orange wings
Dragon Time - can be used as a protection when in crisis, or slow down opponents during battle
Convexity Breath - theoretically a mixture of all four of the elements he possesses

Weapon Name: malefor ( sword of the dark master)
Weapon Element: malice, Convexity, Elemental Fury, darkness
appearence: a purple blade with a black hilt
Weapon Special Effects has all the same powers of Enjin and Jazen, only it is the blade of darkness, its power is equal to the sword of prophecy and sword of darkness combined.

summon - a purple dragon with a strikeing resemblence to Enjin only this is a male dragon, and without the armor Enjin has
Back to top Go down
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

protected items Empty
PostSubject: Re: protected items   protected items EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:12 am

--- blades of ragnarok ---

Legend Sköll (Old Norse "Treachery")[1] is a wolf that chases the horses Árvakr and Alsviðr, that drag the chariot which contains the sun (Sól) through the sky every day, trying to eat her. Sköll has a brother, Hati, who chases Máni, the moon. At Ragnarök, both Sköll and Hati will succeed in their quests

Legend Hati (first name meaning "He Who Hates, Enemy"[1]) is a wolf that according to Gylfaginning chases the Moon across the night sky, just as the wolf Sköll chases the Sun during the day, until the time of Ragnarök when they will swallow these heavenly bodies, after which Fenrir will break free from his bonds and kill Odin.

Weapon Name: white blade Skoll
Weapon Type: katana
Weapon Material: sol steel
appearance - a rusty katana that seems to be completely worn down
Weapon Special Effects: summons
- Skoll - the white brother, was told to be the herder of the sun, chaseing it everyday through the sky, skoll is a white wolf with deep blue eyes

Weapon Name: black blade hati
Weapon Material: lunar steel
appearance - a rusty katana that seems to be completely worn down
- hati - the black brother was the guardian of the moon, protecting it in the darkness of the night, hati is a black wolf with red eyes

Shining silver force user raises skoll as a seal is drawn into the ground, negating all special effects ( user) can then draw the power from the seal and focus it into the blade, making it longer.

Radiant Moonlight user raises hati and several columns of lightning appears from the sky, damaging any surrounding enemies. the weapon then absorbs the lightning, with a well time slashes the enemy will be hit with waves of energy following.

--- spirit of twins ---

according to what i herd Hikari was saved from pochers, i am not sure about Yami

- the traveler

Weapon Name: moon blade Yami
Weapon Material: moon steel
appearence - a rusty katana that seems to be completely worn down
Weapon Special Effects: summons - Yami is a giant black bear, the symbol of the moon

Armor Name: Hikari
Armor Type: chest plate
Armor Element: light
Armor Material: Sun steel
appearence: an armoured chest plate, A crystal shining in the middle of it.
armor Special effects: summons - Hikari is a large white flaming bird, the symbol of the sun

Yami! Eclipse slash! – (user )surrounds the field in darkness, then in the darkness countless slices are thrown.

Hikari Shining Flare! (User) chest plate would glow so incredibly bright it was as if looking at a miniature sun.

Hikari,Yami I call upon your power bring upon me the energies of heaven and hell, Light and Darkness! Yin Yang Spiraling slice! –user combines the power form the chest plate and the dark energy from Yami focusing it into the blade. Attack can cut through defenses.
Back to top Go down
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

protected items Empty
PostSubject: Re: protected items   protected items EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 12:55 am

--- blades of the eclipse ---

Weapon Name: Spinel blade
Weapon Element: light/sun
Weapon Material: sun crystal
appearance - a black katana
Spinel Sun is Black Panther with pointy ears, large wings, and a blue gem in the middle of his forehead. The gem is also placed into the silver butterfly armor he wears on his chest.

Barriers: Like all the guardians, Spinel has demonstrated the ability to create barriers of energy to block attacks.
Energy Beam: Spinel can shoot beams of red energy from his mouth.

Weapon Name: ruby moon blade
Weapon Type: crystal sword
Weapon Element: dark/moon
Weapon Material: red moon crystal
appearance – a red katana
Ruby moon is a young female with butterfly wings and long red hair, and wears a black and red robe without armor

Flight: Using her wings, she is capable of flying.
Crystal: Much like Yue, Ruby can create large red crystal which fly at the opponent with great speed and power.
Energy Manipulation: By forming energy around her hands, she can use them as blades.
Back to top Go down
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

protected items Empty
PostSubject: Re: protected items   protected items EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:21 am

--- blade of the devil and light ---

Nira:...My father was the devil...or so humans called him...my mother...an ice queen and light wielder...
Nomis..my half brother...was born of another woman...only our father attached us to each other...once my father died...Nomis took the mantle of Devil...My father...sadly...had chained me keeping me from gaining the throne...when Nomis found me and found out what I was...he nearly killed me..

Weapon Name: Nira ( queen of ice and light )
Weapon Type: longsword
Weapon Element: fire, ice, light
Weapon Material: soul of ice and light
appearance – a light blue crystal blade
Weapon Special Effects: can make barriers

Weapon Name: Nomis ( devil )
Weapon Type: longsword
Weapon Element: fire, dark
Weapon Material: devil’s soul
appearance – a red and black crystal blade
Weapon Special Effects: unknown
Back to top Go down
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

protected items Empty
PostSubject: Re: protected items   protected items EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:57 pm

--- Storm edge ---

Weapon Name: wind blade fuujin
Weapon Element: wind
Weapon Material: wind stone, steel
appearance: It is green in color with a circular design on the hilt. Fuujin is the god of the wind.
Weapon Special Effects : absorbs the wind element, the blade is cool to the touch and emits a calm breeze.

Weapon Name: thunder blade raijin
Weapon Element: thunder
Weapon Material: thunder stone, steel
appearance: It is orange and yellow in color and the hilt is shaped like a sun. raijin is the god of thunder
Weapon Special Effects absorbs the thunder element, the blade is slightly warm to the touch.

Weapon Name: storm edge Kusanagi
Weapon Type: a greatsword in shape of a katana
Weapon Element: thunder, wind
Weapon Material: a fuseion of the wind and thunder blades
appearance: the blade is orange with a green hilt
Weapon Special Effects absorbs the thunder and wind elements, when the blade’s properties are used it can create a storm like gale. SP attack thunder gale
Back to top Go down
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

protected items Empty
PostSubject: Re: protected items   protected items EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:08 pm

----sword of storms ----

Weapon Name: "Sanga of the Thunder",
Weapon Type: a katana
Weapon Element: thunder
Weapon Material: thunder crystal
appearance: this is known as the blade of the Thunder spirit, it is yellow in color, with a brown hilt
Weapon Special Effects absorbs the thunder element. Sparks can be seen running along the blade’s core.

Attacks
Stormblade
Lightning Strike
Thunderfall

Weapon Name: "Kazejin of the wind",
Weapon Material: wind crystal
appearance: this is known as the blade of the Wind spirit
Weapon Special Effects absorbs the wind element, the blade is cool to the touch and emits a calm breeze it can be seen running along the blade’s edge. It is green in color, with a yellow hilt

Attacks
Razor Gale
Typhoon
Whirlwind

Weapon Name: “Suijin of the water".
Weapon Element: water
Weapon Material: water crystal
appearance: this is known as the blade of the Water spirit it is blue in color with a white hilt the blade’s core and edge seemingly looks like water
Weapon Special Effects

Attacks
Tidal surge
Tsunami
Deluge

Weapon Name: sword of storms – Squalljin
Weapon Type: a greatsword in shape of a katana
Weapon Element: thunder, wind, water
Weapon Material: a fuseion of the wind, thunder, and water blades
appearance: a 3 segmented blade the hilt is yellow with a green edge, it has a blue crystal on the guard
Weapon Special Effects absorbs the thunder, water and wind elements, when the blade’s properties are used it can create a storm.

Attack
Stormredge ( ultimate)
Thunderfall ( base)
Whirlwind (base)
Deluge (base)
Back to top Go down
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

protected items Empty
PostSubject: Re: protected items   protected items EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:40 pm

sword bird

Tereus desired his wife's sister, Philomela. He forced himself upon her, then cut her tongue out and held her captive so she could never tell anyone. He told his wife that her sister had died. Philomela wove letters in a tapestry depicting Tereus's crime and sent it secretly to Procne. In revenge, Procne killed her and Tereus' son Itys and served his flesh in a meal to his father Tereus. When Tereus learned what she had done, he tried to kill the sisters but all three were changed by the Olympian Gods into birds: Tereus became a hoopoe; Procne became the nightingale whose song is a song of mourning for the loss of her son; Philomela became the swallow. Because she has no tongue she can only twitter instead of singing.

Weapon Name: Procne
Weapon Type: claymore
Weapon Material: steel, bird feather
Weapon Special Effects: summons - nightingale

Weapon Name: Philomela
Weapon Type: raper
Weapon Element:wind
Weapon Material: steel, bird feather
Weapon Special Effects: summons - swallow

both swords have a white blade only procne is slightly yellow in color, when both blades is used in a combined summon
he/she can call out the sword bird a hawk yellow in color
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

protected items Empty
PostSubject: Re: protected items   protected items Empty

Back to top Go down

protected items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeliriumKD :: land of Rodor ( forum RP) :: uncharted areas :: Madain Sari (マダイン・サリ)-
Jump to: