DeliriumKD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theninja-RPG Clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

Pokemon Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Tournament EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:27 pm

generation 4 D/P/plat

the battle format will be Lv 100
first rounds a double battle
second round single

the rules will be as follows
1) uber clause
2) evasion clause
3) sleep clause
4) item clause
5) OHKO clause

For 3rd place you will receive a unevolved and correct natured Pokemon chosen by me.

For 2nd place you'll receive any Pokemon of any nature of your choice (note it can not be a Pokemon that can be captured once)

for 1st place you get to choose between a Arceus, Shaymin, or a Darkrai
of any nature

generation 5 black/white

Ok since this is the first tournament with the 5th gen game i've decided to spice things up abit and here's how it's gonna go. Ok for each round each competitor will be doing a different battle sets. The first round will be a Triple Battle and the Flat Battle rules will be in effect during the battle and here are the rules again and be sure to follow them well.

1: You must use the Pokemon that have trained yourself whether you've got them via the game or from a trade. All Pokesav pokes are strictly prohibited.
2: Incase of the event that the leader stamps one of the Pokes you're training as Uber you can still use that Pokemon until the end of the tournament.
3: You can not use Reshiram nor Zekrom during the tournament but Victini and the trio deer and genies are allowed.
4: Species Cluase, Sleep Clause, Item Clause and Evasive Clause are in effect during the tournament.
5: Each competitor must have at least 3 or more B/W Pokemon during the tournament

Okay now that we got the rules out of the way lets talk about the prizes. There will be prizes given to those who come in 3rd, 2nd and 1st place now here are the prizes.

For 3rd place you will receive a unevolved and correct natured Pokemon chosen by me.

For 2nd place you'll receive any Pokemon of any nature of your choice (note it can not be a Pokemon that can be captured once)

1st place you will receive a Zorua of any nature and name of your choice

Well that's all for now if you have any questions and such be sure to post them, as i will be watcher for this .....
Back to top Go down
http://janlukky.webs.com/
spirit_okami
Admin
spirit_okami

Pokemon Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Tournament EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:31 pm

TNR players first place will get the ryo earnings, 2000 to enter
Back to top Go down
http://janlukky.webs.com/

Pokemon Tournament
Page 1 of 1